- W-WASH CC. RM-M-WASH CC formation and mobilization
- CLTS training
- 'Hello Toilet 'Radio program.
- Demand triggering and follow up.
- Sustainable indicators (SI-1-10) orientation to women, disable, elder people, poor and marginalized people, masons and cooperatives.
- Supply chain and development
- Behaviour Change Communication
- Good governance and multi-stakeholders sector dev.
- Knowledge and learning sharing.
|12,878 HHs||Dalit, Janjati and others. |
15 VDCs ( Dewapurteta, Bhagawanpur, Kachorwa, Paterwa, Amawba, Bachhanpurwa, Sinhasani, Rampurtokani,
Piparabirta, Beldari, Benauli, Pakadiya Chikini, Piparpati Pacharauta, Srinagar Bairiya, Bisunpur,
- Support to construct 9,556 toilets (Baseline 3,315 only)
- 15 targeted VDCs have declared ODF.
- Staff mobilization for declaring other R/Municipalities apart from the targeted VDCs with additional budget.
- Support to declare Bara district as ODF.
- Established Model Total sanitation improved ward i.e Gachhi tole, Kolhabi Municipality-9 first time in Bara district.