- Formation / reformation and capacity building of farmer groups and cooperatives
- Business literacy for semi-literate women farmers
- Village Animal Health worker (VAHW) development and capacity building
- Goat’s breed improvement
- Animal health management training and campaigns
- Feed, fodder and forage improvement training and demonstrations
- Development of service providers including leader farmers and community business facilitators
- Commercial vegetable production training and demonstrations
- Kitchen garden demonstrations
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) training and demonstrations
- Promotion of micro-irrigation technology
- Participatory Market Chain Assessment (PMCA)
- Establishment and strengthening of market/ collection centres
- Competitive challenge fund to private sector service providers and cooperatives to increase their outreach and benefits to value chain HHs.
(7200 women and 6000 socially excluded HHs)
|Conflict affected women and girls. ||Bara district. |
- 112 goad group of farmers formed and mobilezed for goat raising.
- 38 group of farmers formed and mobilized for vegetable production.
- Increased effectiveness of new and existing farmer groups/ cooperatives in business management and marketing of products.
- Improved goat farming practices for smallholder households.
- Households engaged in improved production of vegetables and lentil.
- Establishment of pro-poor value chains for goat, vegetables and lentils that increase benefits to smallholder farmers.