- Meeting with Mayor, Deputy mayor, Admin officer, Social Dev. officer, women and child officer etc for initial planning (GP/NP)
- One day sharing workshop conduct in a cluster.
- Two days of consultative workshop with stakeholders conduct in a cluster.
- 3 days stakeholder and targeted mapping (a program for 3 provinces will be managed in 3 clusters)
- Final one-day sharing meeting after piloting with Ministry of Labor at Singh Darbar.
- Pilot and pre-testing event.
- DPAC meeting.
|children labour under brick factories ||Dalit and janjati and others|
2 Palikas of Bara district
(Mahagadhimai and Pacharauta municipalities.
- Improved capacity of civil society organizations and Municipal government to work together to plan, manage and reduce exploitative labour in brick factories.
- Improved capacity of the municipalities to address child labour in brick factories.
- Enhanced capacity of municipalities through the developed local strategies for collaboration.